Sourcer responsibilities include searching social networks and portfolio sites to identify potential candidates and sending recruiting emails.
To be successful in this role, Sourcer should combine knowledge of sourcing techniques with good verbal and written communication skills.
Ultimately, Sourcer will be responsible for building a strong talent pipeline for our company’s current and future staffing needs.
- Use social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) to look for and connect with potential candidates.
- Review online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify each position’s requirements.
- Send recruiting emails and follow up with candidates.
- Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals.
- Identify future hiring needs and proactively source potential hires.
- Minimum 5 months to 1 Year of work experience as a Technical Sourcer.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and other Human Resources Management software.
- Familiarity with social networks, professional sites, and resume databases.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge in finding the personal & business contacts for the candidates.
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously.